Design and Implementation
Gibbons Roscoe Management Systems can provide you with consultancy to design and implement ISO 14001:2015. The implementation of the standard will, where appropriate, utilise existing documentation. The format and media will be adjusted to ensure ease of use, clarity and electronic presentation. We see gaining ISO Certification as a joint enterprise. Working together we can get you up and running in the shortest possible time.
* Our consultant will visit your site and, together with your staff,
develop the management system
* New documented information will be introduced as required, our consultant working with staff involved wherever possible
* The focus will be upon the creation of a navigable, useful and user-friendly Environmental Management System.
* Aspects of your business that will have substantial impacts on the environment will be identified
* You will be given help to pick out those aspects that you can manage or influence
* You will also be given help to set out targets and processes that seek to reduce your business’s environmental impacts
* The package includes system familiarisation training for relevant staff
* It also includes an Internal Audit
* Help is given with the first Management Review Meeting, which will be carried out prior to the external Registration Audits
* Off-site support will be provided for the duration of the project
* We will ensure that you understand every facet of your system and how it assists your organisation
* Assistance will be given in the choice of a suitable Accreditation Body, if required
* Our ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is guaranteed to meet UKAS Certification requirements for the ISO 14001:2015 Standard, once our consultant is happy that you are ready to proceed to Registration.
Further support may be purchased as you wish. Our consultant will be happy to discuss this with you during the course of the project.
No need to delay – contact us today!